Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Final Post

Wow what a class! I was very nervous going into this class, because I often struggle with using technology because it I am uncomfortable with it. The lessons that we went through in this class really challenged me to pay attention and really explore technology and learn to appreciate all that it offers. I was blown away by the amount of use that teachers and students can get out of it. Starting the semester off with making a blog was very uncomfortable for me, but I did it. I know now how to make one and use it to my advantage. I was very eager to see how the collaborative lesson plan turned out, and as a group I was blown away at how well it was, and blown away at the fact that we were capable of making such a thing. One of my favorite assignments in this class was the website. I was so excited as to how it turned out, and so excited that I was capable of creating it. The other important lesson that I learned was how to make my webpage. Although many parts to our lessons were self-explanatory, this class made you think outside of the box and be creative. I learned just how much technology can enhance the classroom, when I observed my classes, as well as reading through my textbook. I gained so much knowledge in this class, and I know I will be able to use all that I have learned in the future. Because of this class I will strive to use technology more efficiently, not only personally, but in my future classroom as well. I gained so much from this class, and I know that I have the basics down well enough to use all of my skills later on. I enjoyed the fact that there was not a lot of tedious insignificant work. I think it is important to spend time on school, and this class made me spend just the right amount. Because of this class I was able to complete this challenging assignment, and because of this class I will be a better teacher!
Reference: Taylor Corbitt's original picture

No comments:

Post a Comment