Thursday, October 16, 2014

Digital Badge H - Chapter 10

This week I chose three concepts that are resources that I have come in contact with before. I chose word cloud, writing process, and accommodations. Word cloud interested me a lot and were often very fun in school. I was not expose to them very often, but when I was I found them to be very helpful. We would usually do a word cloud on a vocabulary word, and to that we would add the definition, a picture, and an example. This made all of the words that we focused on really come to life and allow them to stick in our minds better. The writing process is a concept that i could have figured would be found in the book. Honestly, I hated the writing process in school. In often frustrated me, but I hope to be able to incorporate it into my class in a way that makes it more fun. I want them to realize how helpful the writing process is, and that it will cause them to give in their best papers and pieces, instead of things that are thrown together. Lastly, I found the word accommodation. I think that this word was really just something that reminded me that I will always have to make accommodations. I really want to be able to pay attention to my students and know when they have a need for accommodations. I hope to always find fun and educational ways to accommodate my students to ensure their success and so that they can reach their full potential. https://magic.piktochart.com/output/3089941-digital-badge

1 comment:

  1. Writing is such an important skill to learn, but it can certainly be introduced and used in a variety of instructional strategies. In addition, there is so much focus on multimedia that writing can be incorporated without students even knowing how 'terrible' it is! :)

    ReplyDelete